"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Monday, November 23, 2009

YAYA, Day 26 gets a milkshake named after them... I HAVE TO HAVE ONEEEEEEE ! :]

Photobucket
I'm a Day 26 fan all the way. ilovethem <3#;
GOSH, THEY ALL LOOK GOOD :d hahahah ! the shakess seem pretty bombb though.
I NEED ONE... I HAVE TO HAVE ONE ! hehe, I'm happy for them.
it may not seem a lot to some people, but not many can say they
have food|drinks named after them.
on another note: I really hope they bring another MTB4 season back
(with Day 26, Dirty Money and possibly the members of Danity Kane)
their always entertaining.
but, anyways Day 26 is accomplishing a lot, so kudos to them and much success.
'Hard working get you a lot; Hard workers get a lot'





2 comments:

  1. Them my babies..especially Que!!<3And i love that song!My fav part is the beginning Que sound too sexy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i see you on that one nite only; thats my song lol; but wow thats cool, whats the exact name of the shake, nd where can we buy em new york? and i love day 26 too, most of their best music (like this song) was not on their last album

    ReplyDelete