"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In T.I. news...


Although The King is not around and won't be back on the scene until 2010
he's not forgotten. BET has played his hit movie "ATL" numerous of times
and he still has new music "Hell Of A Life", "Let 'Em Talk" and "King On Set".
T.I. also has a song with Usher it's called "In My Bag".
YAYA ! I like all the songs :)
T.I. and Usher are two of my favorites and two of the best in the game !

T.I. - Hell Of A Life


T.I. featuring Big Kuntry & Brandon- Let 'Em Talk


T.I. featuring Young Dro - King On Set


T.I. featuring B.G. - King On Set


Usher featuring T.I. - In My Bag


Download: Usher featuring T.I. - In My Bag

I'm guessing someone tried to sobotage T.I. by putting explosives in front of Grand Hustle's office building. because when someone spotted it they called police
and now, police is investagating...hm.

But everything's not entirely bad, for Tip... he's been nominated for awards
at the 2009 American Music Awards, BET Hip Hop Awards 2009, etc.
he's won an award at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2009, YAYA !
kudos to T.I. for all his hard work and much success to him :D
oh and this is my first T.I. post by the way, so YAYA !

2 comments: