"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Friday, November 20, 2009

In Young Money news: Tyga drops "Black Thoughts" on his birthday November 19th, Young Money on the set of "Bed Rock" & Drake on the set of "Fed Up"...


Tyga released his latest mixtape "Black Thoughts" on his birthday which was
November 19th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TYGA (hehe, I'm late though) but I like the coverr
and the songs are great ! seems like I already have some favorites :]


I will definetly, be watching. i'm glad they decided to do a video for
"Bed Rock" featuring Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Gudda Gudda & Lloyd
this song is bombb :] and Drake's is on the move.
I've heard a lot from him lately, and I like it.

Lil Wayne featuring Drake, Tyga, Nicki Minaj, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz & Lloyd

DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Usher, Young Jeezy & Rick Ross - Fed Up

Photos from "Fed Up" and "Bedrock" video...













2 comments:

  1. Definitely looking to hearing more from my baby Drake, could care less about the rest of yung money honestly lol. But I have been seeing alot about tyga's mixtape on twitter, and I heard a while ago that he is one of the biggest rappers that is really being slept on right now, so i plan on checking the mixtape out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iii can make ya bedrock!! woo!

    ReplyDelete