"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Friday, November 13, 2009

Throwback video: Sammie - The Crazy Things I Do For Love


Haha I know I'm not the only one that remembers Sammie from back in the day?
he sung 'I Like It' and 'The Crazy Things I Do For Love'
he has new music out

">
Trey Songz & Sammie ♪ She Ain't My Girl

"
Sammie & Sean P ♪ You Should Be My Girl [from his 2006 self titled album 'Sammie']

Sammie ♪ Body Rock

Sammie ♪ New To This



he's collaborated with Trey Songz, Soulja Boy, F.L.Y., and many more.
for more information on Sammie make sure to follow him and hit up his Twitter Page

2 comments:

  1. omg i have never seen tht first video!
    sammie coo cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. sammie is cool, its hard to listen to any other people cuz im so stuck on songz as far as r & b goes, but that she ain't my girl is my song.

    ReplyDelete