"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Talk Of The Town: Young Money cover / 50 Cent sales / Oprah canceling her show in 2011 / Alicia Keys music / Allen Iverson planning to retire?


Young Money cd cover "We Are Young Money".
The album will be in stores December 8th ! YAYA, I WANT IT ! YOUNG MULA BABYEE ! :D


50 Cent numbers are in... "Before I Self Destruct" sold 156,000 copies. WELL, KUDOS TO HIM !


Oprah annouced she's canceling her show IN 2011.


Alicia Keys has already released her album "The Element Of Freedom"
and this time she's back with "Empire State Of Mind (Part 2)"
Download: Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part 2)


And Kelis is back again with a song titled "Accapella"
Download: Kelis - Accapella

Allen Iverson plans to retire after 14 NBA Seasons, video below

No comments:

Post a Comment