"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Friday, November 20, 2009

In Lloyd News...


Although, Lloyd is no longer with The Inc.
his last album which was in 2008 was titled "Lessons In Love"
he' s still out making music and he will be releasing
an independent EP project in December titled "Like Me: The Young Goldie EP" the album will feature Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Juelz Santana, Rich Boy, Bun B & more.
Lloyd also stated “Some of the music is a lot more personal than in the past. It’s about my life. I wanted to tell my own story instead of letting others define who I am.”

tracks from Lloyd... Fly Away

Pusha | featuring Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana

Take Off featuring Nicki Minaj & J. Holiday

Like Me featuring Bun B

1 comment:

  1. Lloyd is wayyy better off without the Inc. so i think he can make it on his own, that pusha joint with wayne is a hit.

    ReplyDelete