"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Sunday, November 29, 2009

In Young Money news: The album covers for Young Money's album as well as Lil Wayne solo album... HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR NICKI MINAJ???



I like everything Lil Wayne's has been doing. He's hustling hard like always.
I've been a fan for years now, so whatever he does I'm excited about it.
Well anyways, the cover and tracklisting are below, so check it out :)

1. American Star – Lil Wayne, Shanell aka SNL
2. Prom Queen – Lil Wayne, Shanell aka SNL
3. Ground Zero
4. Da Da Da
5. Paradice
6. Get A Life
7. On Fire
8. Drop The World – Lil Wayne, Eminem
9. Runnin – Lil Wayne, Shanell aka SNL
10. One Way Trip – Lil Wayne, Kevin Rudolf
11. Knockout – Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj
12. The Price Is Wrong


Lil Wayne and Young Money's album will be dropping on the same day December 22th.
Which is three days before Christmas, so everyone mark this on your Christmas Lists.

Kid Cudi brings Drake out on stage with him


Does Lady Gaga & Nicki Minaj have a similar style?

NICKI MINAJ RIGHT ON! BARBIE SHOOT SNEAK PEAK from Fatima B on Vimeo.




And speaking of Nicki Minaj a fan tattoos Nicki on theirback... um, what are YOUR thoughs ?

1 comment:

  1. Well Drake is just SEXY and his fanbase is crazy; and the whole like original blonde barbie concept was cool for minaj to do a shoot with; and i lst my agression out on that tat on my blog lol; ima keep my language G rated on your site:) so i'll just say its one of the most stupid things ive seen done in a loooong time:)

    ReplyDelete