"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Friday, November 13, 2009

In Chris Breezy news...


Chris Brown's has leaked a new song 'Sing Like Me' onto his site Mechanical Dummy site.







Chris Brown was on 106 & Park yesterday [November 13th]
and YES I MISSED IT ! I was texting it up, lmao.
I seen some of it, though. ...anways, he also went
on 106 & Park and Rocsi interviewed him.


Chris Brown on Wendy Williams show speaking on the incident.
I personally, did not see this coming I thought he wouldn't go
on her show after he called her a "man" on his Twitter Page
but hey she did say something first, lmao anyways,
I will be tuning in and try to catch it.



I'm rooting for them both, so I'm glad Chris Brown and Drake,
both will be opening up vibe in this December spread.
kudos to them both and hopefully they can get more success.

3 comments:

  1. WOOO!!go chris!! good boy drake lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support Chris Brown. Yea he made a mistake, but he is paying his dues, and people need to let him live. We will never know the whole story behind the incident & what built it up to that moment, so people can't judge them both. Do ya thing breezy. And Drake, my husband, is finally getting the shine that he deserves. Do ya thang babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris is so amazing! Fuck the haters. Get over it!

    ReplyDelete