"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Friday, November 13, 2009

New videos: Dirty Money, Cool Kids, Omarion, LeToya Luckett, Lady Gaga, Travis Porter, Cobra Starship, Clipse & Kid Sister

Dirty Money - Love Come Down


Cool Kids - Knocked Down


Omarion featuring Gucci Mane - I Get It In


LeToya Luckett featuring Ludacris - Regret


Lady Gaga - Bad Romance


Travis Porter featuring New Boyz - Call U


Cobra Straship - Hot Mess


Clipse - Doorman


Kid Sister - Right Hand Hi

2 comments:

  1. cool kids is tha sht! i like dat dirty money to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't really down with dirty money with the first song that they had a video for, but I can endorse this one. I been meaning to download it. And I love that letoya song, and I love luda too.

    ReplyDelete