"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Celebs Celebrating Birthdays: Chris Brown planning his bday / Will (from Day 26) turned 29 on Mar. 28th &Designer Melody Ehsani turned 30 on Mar. 28th


Overall, what people are saying about Chris Brown I just hope he finds
a venue or someplace, he likes and can have his party, so he can celebrate
his birthday. I believe he deserves it, and at the end of the day we all
are human, so mistakes will be made. #TeamBreezy <3





Melody Ehsani is a popular shoe and jewelry designer and she happen to be
celebrating her 30th birthday on Sunday night Mach 28th (as well as Will from Day 26). She had a celeb filled birthday bash with Keri Hilson, Leona Lewis,
J'Davey, Angel (from concreteloop.com) and much more. Happy Belated Birthday, Melanie. I hope she and Will (from Day 26)
had fun on their birthday. By the way, her cake looks good, it's legos
and it's different from other cakes
I've seen. (:

Keri Hilson singing Happy Birthday to Melody








Will (from Day 26) had a couple celebrity friends come thru for
his birthday party which took place on March 28. Teyana Taylor,
Brandy, Hazel-E, and more came thru to celebrate with Will.
He turned 29 on March 28 of course. Happy Belated Birthday Will!
Hope you enjoyed yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment