"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Album In Stores Now: Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" and Monica's 5th album "Still Standing"


Yay, Justin! "My World" was such a big success for him. I'm glad this time around he decided to re-release the 2.0 version. He's getting so far in his career; He has hung with some of Hip Hop's biggest heavy weights along with other celebs i.e. Usher, Lil Wayne, Lil Twist, Young Money, Trey Songz, Jordin Sparks, Rihanna, Beyonce, Monica, Chuck Norris and many more. Congratulations, on all your succes Justin! Be sure to follow him here at Twitter.com/JustinBieber

Monica and Justin Bieber both hit up 106 & Park yesterday. Monica co-hosted with Terrence J and Justin Bieber came thru to perform. Both artists talked about their albums which was released on the same day (3/24/'10). I've heard songs from both album Monica's "Still Standing" and Justin's "My World 2.0" Good luck to both of them, I hope Justin Bieber and Monica do great in album sales. (:

3 comments: