"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Usher "Raymond VS Raymond" [; <#♥


Usher's newly comer "Raymond VS Raymond" was released today. Just from listening to "Daddy's Home", "Little Freak" featuring Young Money's own Nicki Minaj, "There Goes My Baby", "Making Love (Into The Night)", "She Don't Know" featuring Ludacris "Papers", and "OMG" featuring Will.i.am. I definetly, have to purchase it! He's one of the greatest, I love his work. I can't wait to hear the rest of his album. I hope he does more videos too. [; Be sure to purchase "Raymond VS Raymond" online (iTunes, amazon, etc) or at your nearest store. For more information on Usher follow him on his Twitter.com/UsherRaymondIV and check out his website www.UsherWorld.com/ Also, support his artist Justin Bieber! His re-release "My World 2.0" is out, so be sure to check it out. Meanwhile, peep the video of Usher and Ellen on a rollercoaster. They've seemed to really had fun. Check out Usher's other music videos along with a Justin Bieber video below as well. (=


Usher featuring Will.i.am - OMG


Usher featuring Nicki Minaj - Little Freak
(with a cameo from Ciara and Jamie Foxx)


Usher - Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)


Justin Bieber - Never Let You Go


Ellen and Usher on rollercoaster. Aw, look at his smile! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment