"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, March 25, 2010

In Young Money news: Usher & Nicki Minaj - Little Freak / Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne - Go Hard / Young Money performing on MTV's Spring Break / YM music

Usher featuring Nicki Minaj - Little Freak (with a cameo from Ciara & Jamie Foxx)

Usher went on 106 & Park yesterday (Wednesday, March 24'10) to bring the video to the countdown. (Nicki wasn't there), but Usher talked about his new album, his life, etc. and OF COURSE, I had to watch it. I love the video, I love it all. The choregraphy in this, the concept, just everything. It's different and I WILL be voting this video on. Hehe, the ending is so cute and funny (4:44-5:17) how Usher was dancing ♥ <3 If you'd like to vote as well click here. Anywho, Go to Usher's website http://www.UsherWorld.com/ and remember that his new album "Raymond VS Raymond" will be out next week on March 30th be sure to get your copy.

This is the unofficial video of Nicki Minaj featuring Lil Wayne - Go Hard


Young Money performing "Bedrock" at MTV's Spring Break in Mexico


Backstage with Young Money performing "Roger That",
"Bedrock", "Girl I Got You" & "Finale"


Drake performing his newly single "Over"


And Nicki Minaj with Ludacris performing "My Chick Bad"



(Photo'd above is a picture from Usher & Nicki Minaj "Little Freak" video
make sure to visit Nicki-Minaj.net)


Yung Ralph featuring Nicki Minaj - I Bought That

Lil Twist - Inkredible (Freestyle)

Lil Twist - Baby (Remix)

T-Pain featuring Mack Maine & Snoop Dogg - Ghetto Commandments

Allie featuring Short Dawg - Ghetto

1 comment:

  1. i luv nicki's hair in little freak tha vid was iight

    ReplyDelete