"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In Young Money/Cash Money news: Young Money videos "Girl I Got You" & "Roger That" Pics from Lil Wayne going away party / Lil Wayne sentence postponed

Yesterday, "Girl I Got You" and "Roger That" premiered on 106 & Park. so if you haven't seen it yet watch it below and be sure to vote it on 106 & Park's countdown (:

Lil Twist and Lil Chuckee - Girl I Got You


Young Money - Roger That



The fire started in a wooden contractor's shed which caused evacuation around 10:30 a.m. after the building filled with smoke. Getting the flames under control it took an about an hour and by that five firefighters, two cilivans, and one prisoner whad gotten hurt. Read what he said on his twitter page below.
" yesterday i smiled,today i smirked,tomorrow i stop.............................thanks for your thoughts and prayers,they're needed. the F is for family,friends,and fans..........thank u...........your love and prayers are felt. They kant lok up my heart bekuz y'all already have it on lok. ......thank u. -Lil Wayne"





Lil Wayne had a going away party on March 1st. He invited Young Money crew memebers, Birdman, Amber Rose, etc. From the pictures it looked fun.




Birdman gets more stars tattooed on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment