"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In Young Money news: T-Pain presents "Freaknik: The Musical" with Lil Wayne / New Boyz ft. Tyga - Crickets / Young Money music / Jae Millz - Lemonade

T-Pain presents "Freaknik: The Musical" (Part 1)


T-Pain presents "Freaknik: The Musical" (Part 2)


T-Pain presents "Freaknik: The Musical" (Part 3)


New Boyz featuring Tyga - Crickets


Gudda Gudda featuring Lil Wayne - I Don't Like The Look (Willy Wonka)

Lil Wayne featuring Sean Garrett - Girls On Girls

Jason DeRulo featuring Nicki Minaj - In My Head (Remix)

The Bangz featuring Lil Wayne - First Girl On The Moon

Lil Twist - Big Brother (Lil Wayne Dedication)

Lil Twist & Lil Za - Best Teen Rapper

Haitan Fresh featuring Shanell - Easier

Eightset featuring Gudda Gudda - Google Me

1 comment: