"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Monday, March 22, 2010

In Young Money news: Usher & Nicki Minaj - Little Freak (snippet with picture) / Tyga with The Source / T-Streets & Gudda perform in Bay City (Part 2)


Usher featuring Nicki Minaj - Little Freak

I'm glad they decided to do a video for this. This has been my song every
sinced it came out and I still play along with Trey Songz version "Love Freak".
Kudos, to Nicki Minaj and Usher. Can't wait 'til Usher album comes out at
the end of the month MARCH 30th (:


Tyga with The Source speaking on his new upcoming album "Careless World"
which will be coming soon. He premiered his single "I'm On It" featuring Lil Wayne
about last month. Click here to listen to it. He also states what the fans can
expect this time around. More pictures below. [=
















Pictures from T-Streets and Gudda Gudda performing in Bay City. More pictures below.









3 comments:

  1. loooove nicki's hair!! nd omg i caint believe im saying this but tyga is lookin kinda good 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyga is soo ugly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick HAiR is soo cute

    ReplyDelete