"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Friday, April 2, 2010

In Young Money news: Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack / Shanell Shut Up And Listen Mixtape / Waka Flocka - O Let's Do It (Remix) (with cameo from Shanell)

Nicki Minaj featuring Sean Garrett - Massive Attack
(with a cameo from Amber Rose)






















Shanell's newly released mixtape "Shut Up And Listen".
Just dropped yesterday April 1st... and from what I'm hearing I likeee ! (=

Shut Up And Listen Mixtape Tracklisting:

01. Leave A Message/Calling Out
02. Choose You (Remix) (Featuring Ryan Leslie)
03. Save Me
04. Tell Me (Featuring Jae Millz)
05. La La La La (Featuring Jowi Rockwell and Mika Means)
06. Hair Down My Back (Featuring Siren)
07. Hit The Stage
08. It's The Beat (Remix)
09. Work That (Remix) (Featuring Mika Means)
10. Me And My (Featuring Eve)
11. Other Side (Featuring Lil Wayne and Ne-Yo)

Waka Flocka Flame - O Let's Do It (Remix)
(with a cameo from Young Money's Shanell)

No comments:

Post a Comment