"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Monday, April 5, 2010

In Young Money/Cash Money news: Nicki Minaj and Drake XXL's May 2010 / Lil Wayne launches website for fans / Bow Wow in Lottery Ticket


Drake and Nicki been doing their thing every since, they came out. Now, 2010... I think it's just the beginning. Nicki Minaj just released her very first video titled "Massive Attack". It's being played over radios, etc.
It is said Drake has started working on his video as well. It's titled "Over".
He's already performed it at MTV's Spring Break. I'm excited to see the video.



Lil Wayne launched a new website thanking us, his wonderful fans, family and friends. Anyone and everyone who supports Lil Wayne and anything he does be
sure to check out this site. WeezyThanxYou.com He states "I’m in good spirits man, for real. My kids race through my mind all day. They know they were created with love, so love is how their life will be defined. I just hope my love and adoration for them provides a temporary bandage on a wound I unknowingly inflicted on them.

Real soon, you can catch me blogging for ESPN again thank you espn for not letting my passion for sports perish. I work out a lot because it helps pass the time. I read the Bible everyday. Jail didn’t make me find God, He’s always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls."



Trailer of "Lottery Ticket" starring Bow Wow, Teairra Mari, T-Pain, Mike Epps,
Brandon T. Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Terry Crews, Bill Bellamy and Ice Cube.
This movie will be hitting theatres this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment