"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, April 22, 2010

New videos: Tyga & Chris Brown - Holla At Me / Ciara - Ride


I think it's bomb that Chris Brown and Tyga have decided to work on a mixtape. I love them both ; I'm a huge fan of both artists. Although, I don't really have any news on when it'll drop probably around the summertime. But I do know the mixtape is titled "A Fan Of A Fan". And so far I like their single "G Shit", I haven't heard "Holla At Me" yet, but I will, excited to see the video.


Ciara hits us with her new video "Ride" featuring Ludacris. It's getting good views and a lot of people are seeming to love the video. It's a new her and she's back with a new style. I love that song she has with The Dream called "Speechless". Can't wait to hear more from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment