"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In Young Money news: More "Roger That" / Nicki Minaj on The Fader / Drake in GQ / Ludacris featuring Nicki Minaj - " My Chick's Bad "

More pictures from Young Money's video "Roger That"















Nicki Minaj is on the Spring Issue cover of The Fader

Also, Nicki Minaj will be co-hosting BET's Rip The Runway along with Pooch Hall (whos known for Derwin Davis from The Game) including performances from Nicki Minaj,
Soulja Boy, Roscoe Dash, Ludacris, Estelle, Janelle Monae, B.O.B (also known as Bobby Ray) amongst other perfomances as well.

And Drake in GQ's magazine (:


Ludacris featuring Nicki Minaj - " My Chick's Bad "

No comments:

Post a Comment