"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, February 11, 2010

In Young Money news: More from behind the scenes of "Roger That" / Lil Wayne March 2nd / Nicki Minaj, Trina, Diamond & Eve in "My Chick's Bad"


More pictures from "Roger That" :]






Ludacris, Nicki Minaj, Trina, Eve & Diamond on the set of "My Chick Bad"
YAYAYYY, THE HARAJUKU ! THIS IS A HIT ! MOST DEFINETLYYY !
Ludacris brought together some of hip hop's strongest female rappers
Nicki Minaj, Diamond, Eve & Trina for his new video "My Chick Bad".






Lil Wayne behind the scenes of video shoot & interview on jail sentence.
He's scheduled to turn himself in on March 2nd due to tooth.


YAYYY, Oscar's back, he was found in London... and she took him to the vet (:

1 comment:

  1. these pics are dope! I can't wait for the videos!! mad hype! lol

    ReplyDelete