"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lil Wayne will be reporting to prison on March 2nd




Lil Wayne was supposed to turn himself in today...
turns out he won't be going unril March 2nd.
But instead the date got pushed back because
dental work has to be performed GOOD LUCK WEEZY ! (:

Lil Wayne last night (Febuary 8th) on ustream saying goodbye to his loved ones. He states
“I’m out this bitch. To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I’ll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me ’cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I’m out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment