"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, December 31, 2009

In Young Money news: Lil Twist birthday's Jan. 11th / Lil Wayne to be jailed ? / First Week Sale / Usher w| Nicki Minaj... Drake's new song / Parody


Lil Twist birthday is January 11th... YAYA CAPICORNS ! (:


Lil Wayne reporting to jail sometime in Febuary of 2010 ? :(


Young Money latest album "We Are Young Money" sold – 142k ( it's first week ]


Nicki on a song with Usher and it's pretty good.
I play it everyday, I even have it on my phone :D
Usher & Nicki Minaj / Little Freak
Meanwhile, Drake has his song out called
"Its Been A Pleasure"

Young Money parody cartoon

4 comments:

  1. I gotta check out that usher & minaj joint; i love that song he has with plies; although plies yelled his entire verse lol; and lil twist is a little cutie; and lmfaoooooo at that cartoon;

    ReplyDelete
  2. gudha gudha budha budha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lil twist yu are so fine its not even funny, and im loving the birthday mine is january 7th

    ReplyDelete