"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, December 3, 2009

In Chris Breezy news: Chris Brown teams up with Trey Songz & The Game, Chris & Drake are on Vibe Magazine & Graffiti will be out on DECEMBER 8TH !



Chris Brown - Famous Girl


Chris Brown featuring Trey Songz & The Game - Wait



Drake and Chris both oo Vibe Magazine. Congrats to them both
because, their hard working and with awards under their belt :) x3

Chris Brown Promo Commerical for "Graffitti"



Graffiti will be out in stores December 8th :) YAYA !

Download: Chris Brown featuring Trey Songz & The Game - Wait

Download: Chris Brown featuring Ester Dean - I Love You

1 comment:

  1. I haven't got the grafitti album yet; how is it? and the promo for his album was dope

    ReplyDelete