"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shows: T.I. Behind The Music, I Want To Work For Diddy 2, Behind The Music, Dancing With The Stars, Going For Broke & Jimmy Fallon

T.I. speaks on his life before and after his music, his family, and so much more.


Diddy back at it with a new season for "I Want To Work For Diddy 2"
Diddy is really on his grind from his music, his album, his tv shows,
his group Dirty Money and etc.


50 Cent on Behind The Music. He talks about his family,
his life, his music, controversy with rappers, and etc.


Shakira performed "Hips Don't Lie" on Dancing With The Stars


Eddie Griffin on his new reality show "Going For Broke"
it comes on vh1 but in this episode he's preaching to kids.


Eve on Jimmy Fallon Show

No comments:

Post a Comment