"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hip Hop Honors '09

Trey Songz and Warren G - Regulate


Ashanti and Ja Rule - Down Ass Chick & Always On Time


Fabolous and Foxy Brown - I'll Be Good


Eminem with The Roots and DJ Jazzy Jeff - Rock The Bells


Rick Ross - Hustlin'

The show was pretty good, but overall I personally think if
T.I. would have been there they show would've been a whole lot better,
but anyways the show was premiered Oct|13th
and if you missed it there are videos below.
Appearances and performances by:
Trey Songz, Mary J. Blige, Fabolous, Chris Rock, Russell Simmons, Ashanti,
Ja Rule, Gym Class Heroes, Ludacris, Medoth Man & Redman,
Wale, Warren G, Scarface, Rick Ross, DMX, Foxy Brown, Chrissette Michele,
Ghostface, Kid Rock, EPMD, Eminem, The Roots, DJ Jazzy Jeff, ONYX, KRS One
and some others, but it was hosted by none other than Tracy Morgan.

1 comment:

  1. omqq Trey songz was dha best part he looked soo eff'in qood

    ReplyDelete