"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Which version's better?: Young Money - Bed Rock or Girl You Know? / Ciara starring in "Mama I Wanna Sing"

Photobucket


Young Money is back with another banger titled "Girl You Know" one version features Lloyd and the other version features ex- Young Money memeber, Omarion. Both artists Lloyd and Omarion have both confirmed that they are no longer with their labels. Omarion was signed to Young Money and left like after a month or so. he states "I have a lot of respect and admiration for the genius of Lil ‘Wayne and the entire Young Money family. I asked to be released from the label to pursue other opportunities that were recently presented to me." he says he is working on his new album titled "Ollusion" and confirms that he DID NOT leak any songs nor did get dropped, he left the label.
Lloyd had been signed to "Murder Inc" for some years. Lloyd says "he left because
he wanted do things differently. there is no bad blood"

Young Money featuring Lloyd - Bedrock

Young Money featuring Omarion "Girl You Know"

Ciara is starring in this new upcoming movie
"Mama I Wanna Sing" which will probably be releasing soon.
check out the trailer above.

No comments:

Post a Comment