"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Celebrites speaking out about Derrion Albert's tragic death


We lost a young man who was an honor roll student, a kid who I'm sure had a bright future.
and basically what I'm hear to say is, I'm not really hear to preach much.
I just wanna say y'all as young people it's time for us to step up and take
on responsibilty. It's time for us to understand our role in life and understand
we our the next generation. It's time for us to go to school, get our educations,
stop the violence, increase the peace and let's get on the right track y'all.
We can be anything we wanna be. we can be doctors, we can be lawyers,
we can be the next LeBron James, the next Bow Wow, the next whoever.
as long as y'all put y'all mind into and stay focused. - Bow Wow

I'm sending my condolences out to his family, god bless them all.
read below for Bow Wow's and Nas' comment.
I remember feeling like I was the hardest “n*gga” breathing.
And I couldn’t wait to prove it. But let’s think. What are we really proving??
And proving what to who?? Everybody knows Chicago breeds the strongest
of the strong but I just feel, me, being ya brother from another state feels your
pain as if I grew up with you in ya very own household. - Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment