"I Know You Mad, But So What... I Wish You Best Of Luck Now, I'm Finna Throw Them Dueces Up!" -Chris Brown

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In Young Money news: Lil Twist & Lil Chuckie video shoot / Drake in Hawaii / Young Money Music :)




Lil Twist and Lil Chuckie are shooting the video for their single
"Girl I Got You".
And so far, Tyga, Mack Maine and Lil Za will be in the video. Well, I like the song ;
The video seems to be cute, so I can't wait to see it. -YM :]






Drake in Hawaii and man, is he is looking good ! :P


Drake - My New Shit

Drake featuring Colin Monroe- Where Were You

Ron Browz featuring Nicki Minaj, OJ Da Juiceman, Shawty Lo & Mase - $20 Dollars

Juelz Santana featuring Lil Wayne - Homerun

Lil Wayne - Raw

Gucci Mane featuring Nicki Minaj, Waka Flocka Flame, Shawty Lo & Yo Gotti - Mi Casa Tu Casa

1 comment: